Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Formal Introduction

So now that I've been able to sleep on this whole blog idea I really like it.  But I've decided to introduce myself a little more. This one might be short, but honestly I can ramble for hours (hence the name). 
I'm kitschy and eclectic.  I have many interests and kinda think of myself as a jack of all trades.  I'm not amazing at any one thing, but I do love dabbling in a lot.
I play volleyball.  I dance.  I love movies.  I love music.  I love art.  I love campy stuff and kitschy stuff.
If you walk into my dorm you really would be able to tell off the bat.  It's not decorated like a lot of other dorms where everything in it was bought from the same store and it's all matching.  Maybe my room is dominant in colors like blue and green and white, but that's as close as you're gunna get.
Maybe some day I'll post pictures but this morning I'd like to paste in one of my poems.

Tweet
Sweet
All is complete
Fleet
Meet
It's been such a treat

Feign
Plain
Here I go again
Main
Drain
It makes you insane

Worth
Mirth
Been there since birth
More
Soar
Much more to look for

I have Him and I have you
You're all I need
Need nothing more in my life
It's His to lead

No comments:

Post a Comment